Owen and his new bike
******************************************
I said I'd take some new pictures and I'm a girl of my word. So here are the (very few) photos that I took over the weekend. The most exciting of which show Owen on his new two-wheeler bike that he got on Memorial Day. Up to then he was still riding his tiny bicycle with training wheels. His knees were starting to hit the handle bars- quite a sight. When he selected the new bike- a Schwinn Spitfire- he really wasn't thrilled about the idea of not having training wheels. But we finally told him that he's eight years old and it's time to get over it!

Rocco got his first cruise in the Escalade this weekend
*******************************************************
So we took him to the neighborhood tennis court and let him practice there where the ground is even. He did awesome! (I guess that's what 3 years of practice with training wheels will do for ya. haha) I got teared up watching him ride away on his own after Skip let go of the bike. I'll work on posting a short video here later.
And that's it from the peanut gallery for today. I'm off to enjoy this beautiful, quiet spring morning with my coffee.
Oscar (whom lately has been running away from photos)
insisted I take this picture
*****************************************************
No comments:
Post a Comment