So, I've finally gotten my fax/scanner hooked up. (It only took about 7 months.) The reason I wanted to hook it up is mainly so that I can share some of the fabulous art work that gets created over here. Today is a prime example. We received an invitation to a "Celebration of Learning" to end Oscar's year in Kindergarten. The kids drew their own invitations to be sent home and this is what ours looked like:
Yeah, that's right. It's a picture of me- yelling "no!" at Lola. Oscar says that in the picture I am yelling at Lola for tracking mud on the tile floor.Perfect.
But, hey, at least I'm smiling while I yell at her, right?
Skip, of course, thinks this is pretty funny. Well, yeah... Laugh it up, Mister. We'll just see what kinds of pictures Oscar is drawing after this weekend when Skip will be home with the kids while I am having a Girls' Weekend getaway in Boston! (Maybe Skip having a beer- surrounded by cheerios on the floor... while Owen & Oscar are playing video games in pajamas in the background and Rocco is climbing the stairs unsupervised without a diaper on... heehee)
We'll see... But I must go pack now... Enjoy the weekend.
xoxo k.
**Editor's Note: Oscar has just informed me that he is no longer five-and-two-nickels. Now he's older than when he "first said that" so now he's five-and-nine-nickels. Hmmm...

























Now that the scanner is up and running, I want to see pictures of you and Skip as teenagers!! Have such a great time in Boston. Tell the everyone I wish that I could be there and have a drink (or more) for me!
ReplyDelete