Ahhhh. The weekend I long for all holiday season: the first weekend that we don't have any plans.
I wait for this during the frenzied weekends of shopping and holiday parties all December-long... Then I wait through the first half of January- due to our household's two Capricorn birthdays and their related festivities... From Thanksgiving until the third week in January, we always have stuff going on. But this weekend... nothing. Quiet. I love it.
As soon as Rocco wakes up from nap we're packing all the boys up and heading to the grocery store to pick out the items needed for Skip to whip up a delectable meal for the evening. Looking forward to it.
I had a massage this morning, which was lovely. I'm still working down my gift certificate that Skip gave me for our anniversary last fall... It was good for seven hour-long massages. I've only used two of them so far! I'd better get cracking. The massage therapist this morning was the same one I saw last time. I like her. She did some reflexology/polarity stuff to alleviate the symptoms of a current ailment of mine, too. We'll see how it helps. (But it certainly doesn't seem to have hurt!)
Otherwise, not much to write about today... I think I'll use the remaining minutes of R's nap to try to sort through the disastrous heap of papers in the middle of my office floor. Wish me luck...
Retirement home living but for cats
-
If you follow me on instagram you may have already seen this, but just in
case you don’t…Rolly has been having a really hard time with the new kitten
(who ...
6 days ago

























No comments:
Post a Comment