The planetarium was very cool; it was also the quietest party to which I've ever been! Very mellow with just a few cousins and also Owen's neighborhood friend and fellow classmate who rode into the party with us. We did presents and then "mooncake" with freeze-dried astronaut ice cream. Owen selected which planetarium show we watched: "The Little Star That Could." It was cute, but Rocco was a wiggly worm after the cake sugar buzz, so I spent much of the show trying to entertain him instead of watching... But Owen absolutely loved it.
********************************************
We took the boys and Owen's friend out for a bite to eat after the party... Dinner with four young boys in a restaurant is certainly interesting, but it went pretty well! I don't think we're convinced yet that having four kids is in our best interest, but we managed just fine this once, so you never know! haha
at home on Owen's real birthday!
*******************************************
That's enough from me for one day. I think I'll fold some laundry and chill with the kiddos until it's time for yoga class. (I'll need some Zen by then, I suspect!) Have a good one...
PS- I almost forgot... I wanted to update anyone keeping track: I am well on my way to keeping my New Year's Resolution! I have not set foot in the gym once since making my resolution!
xoxo k.

























No comments:
Post a Comment