Thursday, January 03, 2008

Flu, Shmoo

Tonight was supposed to be the Ozzy Osbourne/Rob Zombie concert for which I got Skip tickets... But they just announced this afternoon that Ozzy's got the flu. So the concert is rescheduled for the end of the month. Rats! Bats!

I'll let you know how that goes when it happens... In the meantime, I have to run. We're still going to go out this evening- just grabbing dinner and a movie here at the local theater. Now we have to battle out which movie we see... I can tell he's in one of those "boy movie" kind of moods, though he denies it! So far, he's suggested: Charlie Wilson's War, I Am Legend, and No Country for Old Men. I think we'll end up seeing the one mutual suggestion- Walk Hard: The Dewey Cox Story!

Have a good one.
xoxo k.

No comments:

Post a Comment