Tuesday, July 31, 2007

Summer Lovin' (had me a blast)


Skip, Owen & Oscar testing the waters of Sebago Lake

Well, summer is in full swing here. I feel like I am still waiting for it to begin, though! We haven't been out on the boat nearly as much as I'd like but I hope the next few weeks will change that. So if you call and we don't answer... Don't assume we're dodging your calls. (You know who you are.) I might be too consumed with singing along to The Singing Bee to answer the phone. But hopefully we're just busy being "all nautical and stuff"... But we'll call you when we hit land and the waves have settled!

Owen swimming off the boat

*******************************************

Rocco's First Boat Ride

He couldn't flip over with the life jacket on, so he just laid there until we flipped him, then he fell asleep with his face planted in the carpet. He got some chuckles from all the folks at the marina that day

*******************************************************

That's it for now. I think I'm going to go cry in a corner now that my baby only has one month to go before he turns one! I'm a wreck over that, for some reason. Luckily, I know from experience that life will continue after that birthday. But I can't believe the year has flown by so quickly. And I haven't even once inked his footprints or anything momentous like that! (Aside from the ones they did in the hospital the day he was born.) Where does my time go? Hmmm. Probably spent typing. I think I'll go bronze everything I can get my hands on now.

Rocco, cramming as many baby cheese puffs as possible

**************************************************

Here Rocco tries to look all Gerber-Baby cute...

so you will forget you saw the picture before this one

********************************************************************

Anyway, here are some pictures from summer so far. Oh, and if all goes well, a video of Rocco to make you smile. He's an expert waver now, but he usually does it five minutes after he's asked. So you probably never see him wave goodbye. Here's proof that he really does!(Just click the arrow. You might need to click twice.)

Enjoy the pics and the rest of this beautiful summer. I'm feeling very touchy-feely, peace-on-Earthy today so do me a favor and do something "green" today in my honor. Even if it's just recycling a can you were about to throw away. (Yes, you.)

xoxo k.



Lola in her throne- which I actually bought for myself

************************************************************

Rocco- too tired to finish his zwieback toast

*************************************************************

Rocco- 10 mos old

No comments:

Post a Comment