Thursday, August 24, 2006

Almost Time...

**OK. This is the post I had started but not yet finished when Rocco arrived. I'm posting it now anyway just for kicks.**

Well, we're almost there. We have just over a week left before the baby is born. We're as ready as we'll ever get, I think! The nursery is sitting empty- just waiting. The rest of the house is cleaner than ever before (since I don't know what to do with myself these days- now I clean)... My closet got cleaned and organized for the first time in many moons (everything looks so prettily folded in there)... Our overnight bags are all packed (even Lola's doggie bed is rolled up and waiting by the door)... We are ready for our new family member to appear! Although, I think at this point the boys are more excited that they get to stay 2-3 nights at Grandma & Papa's house than they are about the new baby arriving! :)

We'll be sure to post here when we have exciting news to share...
xoxo k.

No comments:

Post a Comment