Tuesday, February 05, 2008

New Stuff

I'm messing around with the blog this morning... It's snowy here. (Shocker.) Big O had a 2-hr school delay and Little o ended up having no school. We have a doctor appt in two hours, so we're just passing time... I do have some cleaning that could be done, but this is more interesting.

So far I've just added some books that I've read in the last year, along with what I am reading right now. The "What I'm Reading Now" widget links to Amazon, but I don't take any referral fees for you clicking on it... yet. I don't have a formal account. Of course, at some point I probably will get a referral account. But we all know that I could care less if you actually buy something or not. I just like sharing what I'm into at the moment. So you can click on the links to read more (or, in the case of music, hear more) without buying anything at all!

I will also continue to add more books that I've read to Library Thing. I only grabbed a handful off my shelf at first to test it out.

Anyhoo... That's it from me for now. I'm off to tweak things some more...

No comments:

Post a Comment