Thursday, November 08, 2007

Deck Progress

It's been a long week. No lengthy diatribe from me here today... Just some pictures of how the deck is moving along. The ALR guys have all been amazing- working so hard out there. I feel so blessed to have such a good crew and good weather. We had two near-60-degree days this week and it's mid-November! But the mornings are very chilly. If I look out the window it makes me feel guilty being inside and warm... So I bake the guys cookies and offer them coffee often!

Anyway, it's looking really awesome. The screen porch will be on the left of the house's rear, as you're looking at the photos. The hot tub is going on the other end of the deck- right in the middle of the circle that's framed out.

This first batch of pics (and the one up above here) is from November 1 (a little over a week into the job):


digging the spot outside my office
where the hot tub will be

The next batch is from November 10 (how we ended last week):



The rest of these are current as of today:


(square, recessed spot in the middle is for the gas fire pit)

Oh, before I forget to mention it again: I'm completely thrilled to be back in the folds of the theater these days... Now that I am on the Board of Directors for Good Theater! Check out the convenient new link up over there to the right. Ahem. --------------->
The guys that run it are really kind, good people and at my first official board meeting I just felt like I was back exactly where I belong.

That's it from me for tonight. I'll be back in a little over a week-- with Disney photos! Happy Thanksgiving to you all.

xoxo k.

No comments:

Post a Comment