I'm feeling better about this now. Time has begun to heal my wound. I haven't been writing to you, my dear readers, because I had cause to become frustrated with the time I spend on each blog post and my computer's apparent disregard for my time spent... I was temporarily soured on my blog!
What happened is that, about 3 weeks ago, I actually had a wonderful, long post written about our trip in April to NYC and Washington, DC. Then my computer freaked when I tried to post and I lost the whole thing! ARGH. I mean, you know I can be a smidge wordy... Well this post had taken me about an hour between composing it and getting the pictures loaded up! I was so mad!! It's not like I have hours upon hours to spare over here... To have it thrown away was so.... well, ARGHHH!!
So, anyway, all you get now is the vacation pictures because I just don't have time at the moment to attempt to rewrite the fun happenings of our trip or what's been up since then. Skip & I leave for France in two days (no kids!) and I've got stuff to do, people!
Anyway, enjoy the pictures... Maybe I'll elaborate some other time, but I think the urge has long gone. I'll post after our trip to Cannes... Oo-la-la!
xoxo k.
Owen & Oscar at the Hard Rock in Washington, DC
Owen & Oscar at the Smithsonian National Museum of Natural History
Oscar & Skip with Some Dinosaur Bones at the Nat'l Museum of Natural History
Koren, Rocco & Owen on a NYC Double-Decker Bus Tour
********************************************
Here we have some miscellaneous photos from the past two months...
Skip, Owen & Oz at our "Africa Night" Dinner
Oscar Enjoying Coconut Milk on Africa Night
Oscar & Owen Dipping Easter Eggs
Rocco Checks Out his First Easter Basket
********************************************************
And now for our Visiting Friends Photos...
Our Friend Olivia, Who Cleaned Our House While She Was Here... (Hey, Wait... Was She Trying to Tell Us Something??)
Rocco Sees Double When Addison & Alexis Come to Visit!
Owen & Oscar, chilling with Olivia
Rocco- Getting Some Smooches from Grammie Sullivan
Tulliah & Rocco
Dearbhaile, Owen, Tulliah & Rocco

























No comments:
Post a Comment