Thursday, January 04, 2007

Happy 2007!

The New Year is here... and with it: lots of confetti... still lingering in every cranny of our family room. I have vacuumed countless times and it still is popping up from mysterious hiding spots! We had a fantastic celebration with the boys at home... so low-key and wonderful. We listened to the Cars soundtrack and ate candy while we played some board games: Guess Who? and What's in Ned's Head? (Which is lots of gross stuff, if you were wondering.) Skip made a fine steak dinner for all of us- yum. We all wore party hats and at 10pm we had our New Year's countdown- confetti, noisemakers and all! The kids loved it. And Skip & I loved that we could go to bed anytime we wanted after that.

Well, someone's got to get this xmas tree down now... Back to work. Enjoy the pictures from our New Year's party.

xoxo k.


Above: The boys & I in our festive gear
******************************************Above: Rocco- enjoying the celebration!
******************************************Above: Lola- wondering what on Earth we're all doing
******************************************
Above: Owen & Oscar making some New Year's noise

No comments:

Post a Comment